Places I keep coming back to on the web, for one reason or another.
- Reddit – Asian Beauty – the place that got me started on Asian Beauty products. It’s a rabbit hole.
- Asian Beauty Routine In Pictures – Pico Prince’s fantastic infographic on the basic steps of a routine.
- CosDNA – a great resource for finding out the ingredients in common Asian beauty prodcuts
- EWG’s Cosmetic Database – this is similar to CosDNA, with a focus on individual ingredients as opposed to products.
- Paula’s Choice – a decent resource for finding out the ingredients in common Western products
- Amazon’s Korean Beauty Section – for a decent selection of AB products. Honestly, if you know what you want, skip this section and just search for the item. Amazon has a surprizing selection of Japanese brands as well as other Asian lines.
- RoseRoseShop – A fantastic, affordable website based in Korea that has an excellent selection of AB products.
- Jolse.com – Another Korea based website that has a great selection and free shipping if you order more than $40.
These are a few of my favorite things.